What makes NUCCA different?
- NUCCA is gentle and specific. Not only is the NUCCA spinal correction extremely precise, it uses the least force of any chiropractic technique. There is absolutely no popping, twisting, or cracking of the neck or back.
- NUCCA is highly effective. Because of the precise nature of the NUCCA spinal correction, patients are able to hold their corrections for longer periods of time compared to traditional chiropractic methods. This allows for better recovery and lasting results with fewer office visits.
- NUCCA is scientifically based. The NUCCA spinal correction is a scientifically-based, thoroughly researched and well-documented approach to health. NUCCA is the only procedure that uses:
- 3D composite x-rays to calculate how to best adjust and correct each patient’s individual misalignment.
- An Anatometer with bilateral weight scales to measure body distortion.
- Post-adjustment x-rays to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the correctio
What NUCCA Is Not
The NUCCA approach to spinal health is very different from other chiropractic methods. Most chiropractic adjustments put forces into the spine believing they will work without much objective evidence that a change has been made. If a spinal joint is popped or makes noise it does not mean that a bone is back into a normally aligned position.
As opposed to traditional chiropractors, who make forceful adjustments up and down the spine, NUCCA practitioners utilize the top vertebra of the spine to very specifically and gently realign the entire spine back to a balanced position. It is not necessary to adjust the spine over and over again if it is truly corrected and stabilized. When corrected, the spine needs to be left alone in its normal position unless it is misaligned again.
If you would like to find out more about our advanced method of natural pain relief and optimal healing, call our office today at 608-783-0384 to set up an appointment.
Check out our Advanced Spinal Care Reviews