Our patients generally respond very rapidly to the NUCCA chiropractic procedure. The reason for this is because of the precision of the correction. The better the quality of the spinal correction, the better the recovery.
Many factors are involved with you feeling better, including:
- Type and severity of the condition(s)
- How long you have had the condition
- What other treatments you have had
- Medications you are taking
- Compliance with the doctor’s recommendations
Most patients get results with the first spinal correction, but the first six to eight weeks after the initial correction is considered a process of healing and recovery. Body balance will be closely monitored during this period to ensure the correction is maintained and healing continues.